Friday, October 16, 2009

love me some bob and jillian

this was a twitter/facebook update from JM the other day:

Jillian Michaels
Bob and I are bored. We are making up tips for you: 1. bob - try going vegetarian for one whole day. it lowers cholesterol and is great for heart health. 2. jill - Don't wash your fruit until you are ready to eat it. The water can make the fruit mold faster. 3. bob - have sex. lot's of it. it keeps you young and burns up to 350 cals per hour for average effort. 4. jill - what bob said.



my biggest weight loss tip o' the day;

find someone(s) to motivate you...whether it be a trainer, a friend, or even an ex you want to strut your stuff in front of, a crush, your husband or wife, you want to get back into shape for your kids or to be more active - if you have someone to motivate you - you'll be more successful than if you dont. sometimes...we alone arent the best motivation., that is why i havent lost the weight yet.
i have people to motivate and inspire me.
my brother and friends K. and A. who go to the gym too.
my son.
the object of my affections.
oh and the ex factor doesnt hurt too much either.

do it. you'll find motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment