Wednesday, May 26, 2010

biggest loser finale.

it always makes me feel like today is the day!

but it really is.

see, the other day i ran and walked a lot! and i found a love and apprecation.

watching the transformations today of Sam, Koli, Stephanie, Oneal and SunShine...it just solidified that i can do it. and i can have that moment.

its been 3 days since i watched the episode of dr oz on cancer.

also havent smoked in 3 days.

im so determined.
how can i look at my child and not do EVERYTHING in my power to preserve my quality of life to ensure i do what i can to be here with him! i may not live forever and i dont know when my tme is up...but it wont be without a fight...or something i can control...if i can help it.

i have 33 more lbs to go. less than 6 months i can be there :]

motivation s welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment