Sunday, May 2, 2010

ugh

yep ive been bad. i know ive been bad, so i havent weighed myself in over a month or whatnot.

i dont want to. the only reason i keep writing on here when i do is in the hopes one day i come back from this and this hurdle is just another chapter in a success story lol.

i quit my job.

im looking into going to school and STRESSED about it.


i want such a good life for my baby boy, and its up to me to get it, i just am scared ill choose the wrong way.

im having and learning more faith as the days go by.

thank God for my son and my wonderful man who is standing behind me and his family :]

im in love, and im just living day to day learning whats in store.

getting better at eating better again, and working on planning life for a family that will grow and will be proud of me.


life is good.

even if it is a little chubby :]

No comments:

Post a Comment