Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life is good.




this is what happens when you get the horrid flu. when you work in a petrie dish and it spreads like germs do.

i KNOW it was only water weight, and in the days since thursday when it ransacked our house that ive likely gained it back.

but aside from my comfort food of mac n cheese the day i felt better, ive been eating well. still seeing 195 on the scale was nice. it was a peek into the future. i like that. its good motivation. to see myself 15 lbs behind my goal was nice.

started my new shift today. coworker asked for my help to eat better! i can do that! :]
more compliments kept me in good spirits, despite the fact i was SUPER tired from my new 90 minute earlier shift start time.

had a nonfatsugarfree coffee, small amount of cereal for bfast. a 100 calorie snack. subway for lunch and dinner before a movie. (valentines day...was cute, and anyone with a son loves the julia roberts pasrt and understands...and thanks their soldiers.)

on a side note...it made me feel proud of my generation that during the gay scene, brief as it were, the crowd all said "awwww" and accepted and embraced it. lookit us generationX!

but i resisted movie foods and my past of the LARGE soda. Large regal cinemas, really? that cup should be called the Obese cup.
or the Diabetes cup.

i resisted. im home, might have a 60 calorie snack pack before bed, or not. im BEAT.

but it was a good week. sickness ruined my paycheck and my week, and the week for my big J and little j.
but we're getting right back on with our lives.

Sickness - 0, this family - 1.


i love this :]


mmmmm.
things are going GOOD.


zoo on Tuesday with A, Princess J, B and Lady J.
lots of walking, good food, and good friends. WAHOO!

praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment