Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ME!

i went out to breakfast this morning...after a less than good day yesterday in food.

i had a craving for french toast and hash browns.


you know what? i ate a ton...probably too much, but i dont regret it.

i think that says a lot about weight loss when you are comfortable with yourself and in your own skin to eat something so much.

i havent had that big, or mean, or fattening meal in over 14 months.

i feel great. i feel like im SO in control!

truth be told i havent seen the needle move in 2 weeks. im toggling back and forth... 198 199 200 199 but i dont mind! i know i have ultimate control and i feel great. i do need to drink more water.

i went out for a photoshoot to celebrate my sissy birthday (you can see my photos at www.glassborotobey.blogspot.com) and we walked a TON. i feel excellent.

my back has been hurting, and i see the physical therapist today to see if anything else can be done. im miserable in that aspect and it frequently has me down for the count. but i feel excellent.

the comments people give, the impressed looks from my friends, and the comments from strangers really keeps me going.

oh yes. also today i went to drop off my engagement ring to be sized.

14 months ago i was a size 9.5-10 on my ENGAGEMENT ring finger...

my ring is getting sized to a comfortable 7.5! how amazing!

i still dont see a real difference...and i am clever with camera angles...lol
but i feel good about myself. im SO proud of ME and i feel great!

God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment