Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Before and current Pictures.

oh my word.

oh my word.


while doing some looking into a christmas present for a friend, i found myself going into old photos. and found some i had never seen before. my friends took them, the day i had my son.

i was nearly 300 lbs.
dont believe me?
take a gander.





i dont think i ever truly realized what i looked like at the end.

since this time, i have lost 76 lbs.
holy crap.

i have been sick for a couple days, literally, not leaving the house curled up on the couch, and feeling miserable. not just because of my ailment but also because that means im being sedentary. ive been staying within my calories, sometimes eating things i shouldnt. we all resort to comfort at times like this.
but im working on it.

my scale is my wii balance board.
i use it with the biggest loser game.
i use the same scale each time. and do it the same time, first thing in the a.m.
3rd day sick i was down to 206.
im sure that has gone up and i havent been doing as well with the waters as id like.
but still.
im proud of this.
i went from clearly obese to not obese : ].

will be excited when i can start working out again.
thats a lie. but im excited for weight loss.

here are some current photos. just took them.
please forgive the messy bathroom.
the blue shirt is one i made after my friend Shane passed, and i havent worn it comfortably since he died in Feb 2006. its been nearky 4 years. its evident to me the weight piled on after i lost him and also a couple others.
anyhow. my bathroom slash laundry room is messy.
and keep in mind i am rather excellent with cameras at making myself look awesome. (i think any fat girl is).
but this is me.



1 comment:

  1. Wow~ I have to say ma'am I didn't realize that you had gotten to that size either. You're hard work and dedication are truly inspiring and I am excited as heck to have you as a cheerleader in my camp this coming year.
    I was just saying today how I didn't realize how much weight you really had dropped because I see you nearly on a daily basis...but looking at these pictures really put things into perspective. You are amazing and look absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete