Monday, July 8, 2013

fed up...again.

so lets start with the positive!
I got a gym membership.
20 a month
i can take a guest with me every time
open 24 hours

the negative, im doubting myself. its like that friend that you are so used to douching out on plans you dont even believe them anymore...thats me. im my own friend. im telling myself its time to lose weight and my inner me is laughing. "okay...we've heard that before!"

but i know my key is support. so having this membership to a gym thats open all day and i can take a friend of family member...i can do this right?

I have lined up my brother and 4 friends that like the gym that dont have memberships already and i have a rotation and a pretty much guarantee that i have a friend with me to push me.
it worked. first day back i went with my brother. wanted to stop running at 10 minutes (lets be honest it was a LIGHT jog and sometimes walk) and i went for 18. until i moved machines.

I went to the gym with my sister recently, she kicked my ass and showed me this gym im now a member of.

i can do this. i know i can. i just need motivation. so instead of a lbs lost goal right now, i have a workout goal...100 workouts.
im down to 99 :) going tonight and tomorrow and plans for wednesday and friday. even just small workouts...its okay. i can do it.

still eating relatively healthy..i say relatively because i know my coffee intake borders unhealthy :) but its homebrewed! :) still eating organic produce, no red meats, and mostly gluten free. not losing weight from it, bhut i know i need exercise to make it count.

bottoms up, time for water and then the gym!

hope that i prove it to you for real this time so this blog isnt an embarrassment in internet archives :)

ReStarting weight: 228.8
lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment