Saturday, July 21, 2012

Daily Shake!

and im not talking body by vi :)
not that there is anything wrong with it, but ive got a couple reasons it doesnt work for ME.
i dont wanna pay extra.
i am nursing.
i want to be in control of what goes into my body.

so everyday i make a smoothie using fresh or frozen by me fruit, and a splash of nonfat yogurt for binding. they range from 225 cals to 350 and they are AMAZING!

bob harper says in his book the skinny rules, that we should eat apples and berries everyday. its my way of getting my berries in and its helped a ton!

if you dont have a ninja or other food proccessor...GET ONE! this is amazing!

today was one peach, cuppa strawberries and a banana. 289 calories with the yogurt and it was filling and delish!

and its got fiber. and we all know, if youve read this blog from the get go...that I LOVE FIBER. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment