Saturday, July 21, 2012

reality check!

so first off let me toot horns: ive lost 6 lbs this week! 6 lbs in 7 days! wahooo!

next i LOVE that i did this blog. to be able to look back to each stage in my weight loss the first time is awesome and motivating. i can see all the problems and all the bad choices. i can see where i went right and wrong and do the good things and not the bad.
i can also see pictures. motivating inspiring lovely pictures. here are some of the highlights from my time as a skinny person before baby #2 :)










also some measurements! here are my measurements from Jan 15th 2010 - when i was about 200ish. 
small natural waist: 34"

thickest part of love handles 41" (cringe)

neck 13.5"

mid ribs under bust 36.5" (down from 38/40 : ])

calves 15"

Largest part of my thigh: THIS one was a hard one to see. 26.5


now i am about to measure my beastly body right now. i know it wont be pretty. 


neck: 15.5 (2 inches larger)

small natural waist: 38.5 ( 4.5 inches larger)

thickest part of love handles: 49 (8 inches bigger)

mid ribs under bust: 39.5 (3 inches larger)

calves: 16.5 (1.5 inches larger)

largest part of my thigh:  30.5 (4 inches bigger)

added hips under muffin top: 48.5


WHOA. gues its good im trying my damndest!


its a LITTLE disheartening...but i call it my rock bottom. it may be depressing...but the only thing i cxan do about it is kick its ass right?




No comments:

Post a Comment