Wednesday, January 27, 2010

again with the honesty...

i drank coffee BEFORE BREAKFAST so i could take advantage of its diuretic properties...it worked...and helped me to clear out some waste as well as adjust my weight. 201.
its legit. 21 more lbs to goal.

its getting closer, i think it might feel more real after im in the 100s rather than the 200s but look at me!!! look at this!

not only will i be at my goal by may, but i will look great for my friend Cs wedding in October that i am in, and also at my friend A's next year whose i am also in...this is fabulous.


i can do anything : ]

1 comment:

  1. You do look amazing darling! Great job to you
    I had a major oopsie this evening and splurged hardcore! Ugh. must get better so I can work out...must get taxes so I can get elliptical

    ReplyDelete