Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hmmm

today i wasnt bad.

rice krispies for breakfast...didnt drink the milk.

banana and orange for first snack

veggie sub for lunch

banana for second snack

(yesterday i had m&ms i know im a rebel...but i promised myself i wouldnt let myself regret it. my tummy isnt used to it anymore:] good thing!)

had a low calorie tortilla and cheese quesadilla (mozarella is lower calorie than the rest i guess) and some leftover spaghetti we made low cal last night.

i did succumb to a few too many otter pops...i have myself a gnarly gnarly sore throat. it helps. i dont feel bad. 25 calories each. wee high in sugar but the sacrifices we make when we feel icky :]

was a good day.

hoping in 5 weeks im under 200...lets go weight loss!!!

went grocery shopping last night to get supplies to make a low cal crockpot veggie and beef stew. found the recipe on sparkpeople.com.


excited to try my hand at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment