Friday, January 15, 2010

okay...deep breaths...

today was a day i decided to weigh in. why? i dont know...im silly.

205...closest ive been to under 200 in a LONG time.

my goal is by Valentines day, as a present to myself...im GOING to be under 200 lbs.


i have a lot of friends doing other weight loss support...be it by supplements or weight loss surgeries...and i havent decided what is right for me yet. im giving myself until may to play around with my own devices and see what i can do.

while being 205 lbs is a HUGE accomplishment for me...i chose to sabotage my feel good mood...by measuring.

i felt some regret, and i know i still will, when i realized i should have done that right after Julian was born.

to know what difference 76 lbs makes would be so uplifting.
its hard to be the same face in the mirror when other people see the progress. I WANT TO SEE IT!

anyway...here i am baring myself to the world...through numbers.

its time to face facts M, this is who i am....
and dammit...i LOVE it. i have a lot to Love...but thats a good thign right?


small natural waist: 34"

thickest part of love handles 41" (cringe)

neck 13.5"

mid ribs under bust 36.5" (down from 38/40 : ])

calves 15"

Largest part of my thigh: THIS one was a hard one to see. 26.5

thats the size of my little brothers waist almost.

those numbers are hard to see.... but lets motivate!

sometimes i need a pick-me-up (please, no one actually try to pick me up, as this might perpetuate the feeling of heaviness).

i was going to go to the kroc center tonight.
but that damned tailbone hurt SO bad from my 8 hour meeting today. those chairs were horrible and there was SO Much Sitting!

im going to try and be active tomorrow.
and am going to continue the eating. today i had a banana a small amount of beef jerky and cereal breakfast bar for bfast, 6 inches of turkey sub for lunch. 3.5" of turkey sub for snack and some grilled teriyaki chicken for dinner with some steamed rice. half portions.

im working on it. its hard to see the progress of others and be sincerely happy for them...lol until you see your own that is.


im going to go fill out the fafsa.

someone tell me im skinny : ]

1 comment:

  1. Skinny Mini! Hey I know those measurements....talk about similar I cannot wait to see the progress we're making. You are fabulous and can take heart in the fact that your approach is both healthy and requires far more work and dedication. Be proud and pat yourself on the back :)

    ReplyDelete