Tuesday, January 5, 2010

eeesh.

im not going to lie.


i was bad today.

i did very minimal workout. as in some small exercises that did not make up for the graham cracker and chocolate snacking i did.


its so much easier, ive realized, to eat better once your on a streak.

any sparkpeople member would know thats when youve been eating well for days...you dont want to ruin the streak...so saying no is easier.

its not...when youve been bad already.


tomorrow im going to do the workout. #1 of 60.

jillian michaels. you better kick my ass.

i have a lot of it that needs your kicking.


why cant i just say no?

or rather...why do i choose to say yes instead?

lord, give me strength. if i cant say no to bad foods, how strong am i really?

1 comment:

  1. You are strong. It's hard to retrain your brain. You can do it. Tomorrow is another day and next hour is a new hour. Choose yes now.
    I didn't do fabulously today in my choices. I'm still in my calories but lets just say I didn't get them in the most balanced way. Remember you can sms me if you need some extra support I'm here babe

    ReplyDelete