Monday, January 25, 2010

sleepy.

im going to be honest, as much as i want to lie.

i gained 2 lbs. im back at 205 which is how i am forced to acknowledge eating will only get you so far if we dont exercise too.

tomorrow is a long day, kroc center, dress shopping for the blazer game, dentist (ack) and dinner plans.

im not excited about this whole thing, but im hoping that i get a load off and enjoy my weekend.

my workday was rough, and i found myself questioning my existence in the workplace. i had to conjure up thoughts of my son in order to forge ahead through the trials and tribulations.

i need to press on and press forward.
and i need to get under 200 lbs.

ill be excited when i can buy a dress without having to buy a matching cardigan.

sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You will do it love! Pump up the jamz pump it up pump it up yo pump it LOL sorry I couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete