Wednesday, January 20, 2010

lent..

i made a suggestion in jest to Lady J (journeytothecenterofjgirl.blogspot.com)
about doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred for lent.

in my mind i laugh, because ive done it. but i think...it was MADE for 30 straight days.
Jillian has the real big people do it daily...maybe i'm onto something.

my goal is to be under 200 lbs at morning weigh in by 02.14.2010.

we'll see!
i'm trying to talk myself out of the Jillian Michaels thing for 30 days...but if i can promise myself at least 24 of the 30...maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

on the upside...i went to Kroc today and worked out. played some freestyle b-ball and bruised myself up hardcore playing volleyball. i forgot how much i love that game :]. i wanted to leave right after but my good big brother convinced me to stay and do the treadmill for 16 minutes. its not so bad when you are next to someone, thats for damn suresies. i am finding it hard to stay awake. i managed to drag myself into the shower after a mental back and forth argument for an hour. now i'm beat. completely but i cant nap. i need to let this adrenaline finish its work. no crashing now!

i'm hoping to make it under 200 by 02.14.2010. i can do this.
i'm rather nervous. what if it doesn't feel as different as i want it too?
oh well. i'm making my way. i'm 24 lbs away from my goal of 101 lbs lost.

holy cats i'm proud of my 77 lbs gone!

i have gotten my new shift at work Mon Tues Fri off (no days off with big J who has Sun Wed Thur off...lame).
i will have a great boss but my shift is 7-6. i do NOT like being at work at 830...let alone having to come in 90 minutes prior.

this bites. im hoping though that Lady J and i can get in maybe some cardio or lifting in together. its nice to at least have a cyber confidante and blogs to turn to (IM PROUD OF YOU FOR TURNIGN DOWN THE PARFAIT!)
but i need some face time.
maybe we can take a spin class together? that would be fun slash brutal : ]
im going to go over there right now and tell her we are doing it : ]
her little is sick right now, maybe she needs some java?
i know i do. holy hell i am sleeeeeepy.

but...no matter how sleepy i am...i feel damn energized mentally that i got out there and worked for what i want!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of finding a class. I just really want to find one where we pay just for the class and for the care of the littles :) With our sched (if I get what I want) we should have lunches together as well and we can walk or lift.
    I love having a buddy as well!! Support helps--specially when you are DYING for the parfait (c'mon even donkey knows that everbody loves parfait)

    ReplyDelete