Friday, January 8, 2010

i did good today...

1690 calories : ] and i drinked my waters.


i am gonna do good.

i got my iud on tuesday. MiSERABLE.

needless to say i wasnt feeling awesome.

i slept most of the day yesterday and probably had less than 1k calories.

today i did good.

when i went in for my iud they weighed me. im not going to lie. it wasnt pretty.

i went back to 213. in my defense. i hadnt peed, i ate subway about 10 minutes before. and i was on le period.

not to mention that was at 2pm and i do my weigh ins in the am right when i wake up before any water and such.

im going to do this.

im better than what i am now. i deserve this.

getting my new gym membership. cancelled the old and going with the Kroc center so i can take the babe and swim with him.

he hasnt been feeling well; he wants mommy all the time.

i can live with that : ]

im still happy happy...even if this iud isnt quite comfortable right now. ive heard from people it halts weight loss...but im about the defy odds. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment