Saturday, January 16, 2010

its working!

omg.

so its really hard to be, and forgive me for being redundant, the one i see in the mirror. yes i love myself. what i mean here is that i see myself every day...and i dont notice a change in the way i look.

but yesterday i was wearing my size 16 dress slacks...and they were hanging off me almost.
so today i did a little experiment. i went to my fave thrift store and tried on size 14 dress pants.

they fit.

not only did they fit but they fit good. i ended up buying two pairs of black slacks and a pair of khaki colored slacks.

the jeans were not quite there. some i couldnt button; some i could button but with a gnarly muffin top : ] but it must be working. i wont lie when i say it hurt my ego a little to measure myself, and moreso to post them here. but this is a big win.

im closer to my goal.

i havent been a 14 in anything for over 2.5 years, maybe longer.

i feel wonderful. i bought another pair of 16 jeans that make me look good : ] and feel great.


this is a wonderful feeling.

i did well with my eating today. had banana and an apple for breakfast; fruit always seems to help my energy level.

i walked around stores a lot today which isnt quite the exercise i wanted but i was way tired. still not an excuse. well it IS an excuse but its not a good reason.

i snacked more than i should: had my weakness: saltines. and had a couple handfuls of peanuts to tide me over. i ate veggie sub at subway for lunch and am going to have some chicken and asparagus for dinner.

im feeling good. i am loving the feeling of putting ona cute outfit and knowing that i am doing well.

am i going to reach my goal? eventually yes. i have failed my resolution fo working out 3x a week, but will work on getting my new gym membership where i can go with J and the little beau here soon.

i have a great life. i dont take it for granted. above all i am a good mommy to a fantastic little boy.
we are pretty sure he is getting another ear infection, and our hopes are to stay away from the tubes; it hurts to know he is in pain.

im going to go in to watch and cuddle the little boy, but i had to let whoever reads this know....even if you cant SEE results, doesnt mean results arent there. the person you see in the mirror can be decieving, because we see that person daily.

good luck and ill post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment