Saturday, January 23, 2010

when i get tinier.

im saving my taxes...or some of them...and i have plans for when i am where i wanna be.

im going to buy all new underthings...the nice ones that you WANT people to see : ]

im going to buy leggings...like 5 pair.

im going to buy a sexy rexy new dress. something tighter, suggestive, but classy.

im going to buy a 50s style bathing suit and get dressed for a fun retro photoshoot with a friend.

im going to get a badass new haircut, choppy layers and something to frame the face.

Im going to buy some black skirts and adorable coverall dresses.

im going to get a new tattoo.

im going to get a mani pedi...and take my man out on the town, showing off my babe, my body, my confidence.


its going to be a good day. this mis my motivation...what is yours? what are YOU going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment