Wednesday, January 20, 2010

blogging IS good for the soul

sometimes it helps to just type it all out.

its nice to think sometimes that EVERYONE is reading your accomplishments, but also be able to hide in the comfort that you sometimes feel NO ONE is reading.

i didnt log my calories today, but i had veggie sub for lunch, shared a handful of baked, not fried french fries...(or is it french bakes in this case?) i did also have some delicious lil smokies at Sisters house.

i had some snacking cravings, as cramps tend to do.
i decided its not the period that does it...because thats not the case for me right now. but the cramps are horrid at making you feel like you just want to shove food down your throat to coat the ache inside.

i had a chicken sub for dinner and i drank all my waters for the day.

i did have 3 rockstars. so sue me.
only i am responsible for my successes and failures.

i am feeling good about my weight loss, and happier still for my friend who has lost 3 lbs this week for her hard work.

im feeling fat, mainly because i am tired.

j has good ears this week, but teething is most likely what is happening.
he is still awake. its 1.49am.

oh my. im excited for this year, this life, this everything.

i wish that i could crawl into this and stay forever.
my babe is almost 13 months old, and its been the best almost 13 months ever.
sometimes my anxietty from losing loved ones also draws me to want to eat.
or cry. i need to resist temptation and find faith.
i dont need to fill my head and heart with worries in the midst of such happiness.

im fucking happy.

i have a better life than i could have ever imagined.

while some weave tangled webs, mine is free and clear and strung of happiness and simplicity.


i love my life.

:].

No comments:

Post a Comment